Get An Experienced, Dedicated Attorney On Your Side After A Bike Wreck
A motorcycle accident often presents special challenges to injured bikers and their families because of the following:
- Motorcyclists are not legally required to buy insurance at rates as high as car owners are.
- Injuries to bikers are often severe, catastrophic or fatal.
- A motorcycle does not protect a rider the way a car body protects occupants.
- Other motorists sometimes put up a strong defense, claiming that they did not see the motorcycle or that the biker was speeding and weaving in and out of lanes of traffic.
- Law enforcement officers, insurance claims adjusters, juries and judges often show bias, even against motorcyclists who were obeying all the rules of the road.
At the Law Offices Of Nelson, Fromer, Crocco & Jordan, our personal injury lawyers vigorously and compassionately represent injured motorcyclists. We also advise surviving family members with wrongful death claims.